Robotic process automation (RPA) is an emerging, cutting edge digital technology to automate any business process with the help of software robots (bots) using artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML).
The cognitive abilities of the bots allow them to self learn how to automate even the most complicated processes very easily and quickly. RPA bots just need to be familiarized once with the processes by executing the process once end to end.
Thus the organization can automate all their manual, repetitive, monotonous tasks using RPA so that their resources can be freed up to perform more value added, productive work. RPA accelerates the journey of digital transformation of any organization.
RPA can perform intelligent document processing on both structured and unstructured data.
It can automate any application whether it is Web UI, external third party system, legacy system, Desktop app or any enterprise solution like SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics, Share Point. It can seamlessly integrate with all external systems that the organization currently uses.
RPA offers a web based, user friendly platform that can be easily learnt by business users as minimal coding is involved. It’s a highly scalable solution having low maintenance that can handle large volumes of data, documents, any number of users and processes. The implementation time taken is just a few weeks without affecting business continuity. It can be used widely across all industry verticals.
Advantages of having RPA solution
RPA can help organizations yield higher KPIs – achieve higher operational efficiency up to 80%, enormous cost reduction, almost 100% accuracy in extracting text and image data, 85% reduction of human errors due to minimal or no manual intervention and accurate exception handling system in place. The processing capacity and speed increase tenfold, turnaround time and ROI realization is must faster, resulting in increased revenues and better quality of customer service. The bots can run 24×7 with multi tasking, multi processing, load balancing capabilities. This ensures higher compliance and meeting SLAs. Due to low code, low maintenance of the RPA solution, the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) is very low. Also the same RPA solution can be rolled out across multiple geographical locations of the organization.
Scenarios where RPA can be implemented
1. HR operations related to employee on-boarding/exit/transfer, payroll, expense and claims processing.
2. In Retail industry, ecommerce website automation, product search, product categorization, product ranking by
comparing across websites, key details data validation across websites against master data, report generation and automatic emails to key stakeholders, Vendor management.
3. In Telecom industry, competitor data extraction and analysis by comparing all competitors’ websites, performing searches for product plans, data capture of the tariff plans, generating comparison reports.
4. In Banking industry, Know your client (KYC) document processing. Data validation is done and all missing/incorrect fields are identified by the Bot and automatic emails sent to respective clients.
5. Multiple operations in PDF documents, including bookmarking/indexing, intelligent data/image extraction, data verification and reconciliation of the key fields, file splitting.
6. Manual data entry and generating reports. RPA can auto populate fields in any external ERP system like SAP, Oracle, MS Dynamics or perform data entry in any file format like EXCEL, CSV to generate daily reports and audit trails.
7. RPA can monitor daily job schedules, do batch processing, bulk file uploads, automatic email reminders, any file operation in any OS, for e.g. move, copy, replace, delete, archive. It can also automate any file transfer services like PUTTY.
8. Invoice processing, invoice loading into ERP system, data-reconciliation between Purchase Order, Goods Receipt, SAP Open Invoices, Remit and Bank statements.
9. F&A operations like Journal Voucher processing and posting to SAP, Payments processing against pending invoices, Expense management and claims processing. The data and documents are verified and reconciled by the bot.
10. Processes for the IT Support Help Desk, from raising a service request/ticket, solving, tracking, automatic email generation till its closure. RPA can easily automate ticketing tool, employee movement, account changes, routine IT maintenance, Email/User activation/deactivation.
Why choose Modular InfoTech to implement RPA solutions at your work-place?
Modular Infotech has partnered with Jiffy RPA in providing the expertise for seamless process automation that accelerates the digital transformation of any organization organization from any industry vertical. Modular has a dedicated team of experts who design tailor-made RPA solutions catering to the customer needs.
To find out more about our services, schedule an appointment with us today.